Sunday, May 8, 2011

25 Random Things

This mania had caught me up when I had joined fb. While I think of ways to kill my ego, how egotistical was I to do this or am I while I repost it.

2 I love cars and bikes.(by the way i don't noe how to drive anything :P)
3 I love paneer, chicken, mutton, bengan ka bartha, bengan aloo, aloo parantha, the list is endless .... i don't like mushrooms.
5 I love walking, running, exercising and playing cricket (even though i 'm just good at fielding).
7 I love watching movies. i aim at completing the imdb's top 250 list.
11 I feel really weird when i 'm not able to check my email for the whole day
13 I 'm finding it very difficult to write down these 25 things.
17 I am a pushover. I easily say yes to anything.
19 I really feel that slumdog millionaire has been over hyped. Would rather see TZP at the oscars!!
23 I write poems.
29 I like keeping clean. So don't be surprised if you find my room tidy.
31 I can be really lazy and careless ... sometimes.
37 I am big fan of Jessica Alba. Though her acting is not gr8. But i find here really really beautiful.
41 I really hate when people walk around listening to music on their mobile in loud speaker mode.
43 I feel like crap, when i see people bitching about each other on tv.
47 I do maintain a timetable but usually find it difficult sticking to it.
53 I love beaches.
59 I 'm big fan of sitcoms.
61 I don't drink and love it when people find it hard to believe.
67 I love when people go drunk and laugh on my stupid jokes.
71 I find it really difficult to believe that people crib about being in an IIT.
73 I believe in a supreme power but condemn all the rituals we follow.
79 I 'm really confused what type of job i want but should be well paying enough so that i cud buy a mansion near a beach and a pontiac.
83 I love cartoons. My current favourite is Shin Chan.
89 I used to break dance, and hoping that i 'll pick it up soon again
97 I am a mathematician. (I just realized there are 25 primes in the first 100 naturals)

3 comments:

Dinesh Kumar said...

Dude....u missed one imp thing...." I love watching trailors"

Nitin said...

2| cant believe !!
7| you were on flixster top 1000 quizzers also :). God knows who were the other 999 velads ..
37| I guess you love Jessica Alba in sleeping dictionary
79| do an MBA now!!

mittulsingh said...

Lol ..... bro and you definitely got me with sleeping dictionary thing ..... for a MBA its a bit late now :P

Post a Comment