Ghosts
I see ghosts, around and everywhere
I breathe, a chill runs through my hair
I walk, they nab me from the back
I run, my bones start to crack
I joke, they give me a sneer
I laugh, they wait for a tear
I close my eyes, I enter their lair
I touch them, they immediately disappear
I wear the armour, I raise my sword to fight
I am surrounded, they advance like the blight
I swing, and miss
I hear them laugh, its like the snake's hiss
I swing again, my body feels warm
I look around, I bleed from my arm
I open my eyes, there are mirrors on the speaking tree
I see my reflection, the ghosts are in me
Still a work in progress ....
I open my eyes, there are mirrors on the speaking tree
I see my reflection, the ghosts are in me
Still a work in progress ....
1 comment:
phod diya. khatam khatam sab khatam!
Post a Comment