Sunday, June 19, 2011

Favourite Whimsical quotes of a Narcissist

Running post edited whenever I like a quote:

Me on:



1. not drinking alcohol : I don't mind drinking it but I don't like drinking it.






2. money: Money is not the problem, spending is. *




3. wearing sunglasses inside the house: I feel naked without them. *





4. burping a lot: why fart and waste it, when you can burp and taste it. :P
   Grosser version: why shit and waste it, when you can vomit and ...... :P


5.  doing things in time: If a thing cannot be done twice, it cannot be done. Do baar kar lenge

6. good life: it is good friends, good food and a sleepy conscience (sorry Oscar Wilde)

7.  Stereotypes: I don't make stereotypes I just propagate them

more coming soon .....

*these are the ones I stole from my dad

Update: Changed the title to suit the message I wanted to convey

No comments:

Post a Comment